Monday, March 19, 2012

Yay for another great day

Despite working late last night I was able to get out of bed at 6.15 this morning using only one round of snooze - yep big things are happening here in my life.

Worked a few hours at the local coffeeshop, mostly because it's nice to have a different view than the wall at the office. I don't really feel like I get a kick from coffee, I know that sounds really really bad, but I never really did I just really like the taste of it. I decided to IF until 12 since I didn't have anything except brocoli in the fridge, and the eggs at the coffee shop really do not look like eggs at all... Had a salad from Subway for lunch with extra chicken and bacon, and that kept me going until my workout at 5pm. I was counting on doing a spin class at 6pm followed by an hour or so in the pool, but my meeting was done earlier than expected so just did my own workout (same as last week since I didn't have time to print it). Afterwards I did 2500m in the pool, once again a replica of last week fit to match the distance I needed. Felt great through both, my heart rate wasn't sky high like last week since the air conditioning was back up, and arms and legs felt strong the whole way through.

Also no problem with the ankle today, legs were a bit stiff in the morning but that was to be expected... Yay for another great day.

Bike Workout:
5 min easy
6*1.5 min hard /3 min easy (Z5)
8*2 min hard / 1 min easy (Z3)
4 min easy

Swim Workout
400m warm up
300m, 200m, 100m pull
15*100m on base

No comments:

Post a Comment